There is nothing quite like New York City during the holidays. The most wonderful time of the year becomes a little more magical when this big concrete jungle hangs twinkly lights and is blanketed with snow!
And one of the most exciting parts of the lead-up to the holidays is the incredible window displays you see all along Fifth Avenue -- our favorite being Saks. This year, Saks is being transformed into "The Winter Palace," and we cannot wait. Simply put, it's bound to be the sparkly, fluffy snow-inspired display of your dreams.
Saks Fifth Avenue will present a livestream of the window unveiling on November 23 at 7:00pm ET -- and we'll be streaming it right here on AOL.com, too! -- but if you're too excited and want to learn more before the windows are revealed, click here to go to their newly launched social media hub: SaksHoliday.com.
Check back for more holiday inspiration to come!
- Dad greets son at airport with traditional Māori Haka: ‘Not a dry e…
- Mom parodies different phases of being a parent in hilariously relatab…
- Photographer’s ‘faceless’ Christmas photos can help protect little one…
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious