There is nothing quite like New York City during the holidays. The most wonderful time of the year becomes a little more magical when this big concrete jungle hangs twinkly lights and is blanketed with snow!
And one of the most exciting parts of the lead-up to the holidays is the incredible window displays you see all along Fifth Avenue -- our favorite being Saks. This year, Saks is being transformed into "The Winter Palace," and we cannot wait. Simply put, it's bound to be the sparkly, fluffy snow-inspired display of your dreams.
Saks Fifth Avenue will present a livestream of the window unveiling on November 23 at 7:00pm ET -- and we'll be streaming it right here on AOL.com, too! -- but if you're too excited and want to learn more before the windows are revealed, click here to go to their newly launched social media hub: SaksHoliday.com.
Check back for more holiday inspiration to come!
- This $460 Cult Gaia dress is the dress of the summer — here are 5 a…
- The must-have office chair from ‘Shark Tank’ that Justin Bieber raves …
- Dad-to-be’s epic reaction to his baby’s gender reveal has TikTok crack…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious