More than two weeks into the NBA season, we're beginning to get a feel for what each team really is after an offseason packed with player movement. And while there's still more than four months to play, one thing seems certain: The Golden State Warriors are for real.
As if they needed to prove it after storming through the Western Conference last year to win a title, Stephen Curry and the Dubs still haven't lost in 2015-16.
What we're still waiting to see is who, if anyone, can emerge from the pack to challenge Golden State -- and if anyone in the East aside from Cleveland makes for a legitimate contender.
There are plenty of surprises to weigh out through the season's early portion. See our rankings above and follow us at @AOLSports for more NBA talk throughout the season.
The Latest from our Partners
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Spoil your Valentine with sweets from Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Upgrade your top drawer with Free People’s pretty — and affordable! — …
- Here’s how to send the ‘love fern’ from ‘How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days’…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance