If you're hosting Thanksgiving dinner and looking for a few festive starters, these appetizers will get your creative mind cooking!
Dress up your traditional cheese and meat plate by displaying yours in the design of a turkey. Guests will love the festive spin on this classic finger food starter.
SEE ALSO: 25 perfect-for-Thanksgiving cocktails
When dessert looks as good as colorful Rice Krispies treats, why not start with it? Making yours look like maple leaves is a sweet option for the holiday.
Serve up butternut squash soup as shooters, topped with cilantro and chickpeas.
Or how about pumpkin-shaped cheese balls? There will be no need to put out tooth pics, because these are seasoned to look like pumpkins with little celery sticks as stems!
You could also try toasted onion crisps, made with spiced red cabbage and toasted onion layered on top of thin round crackers.
Try serving up apple roses as a fun starter! Baked apples spun to look like rose buds, topped with sugar and cinnamon.
To entertain your guests -- and their appetites -- this holiday, watch the video above to see all of these creative Thanksgiving appetizer ideas!
More for Thanksgiving on AOL.com:
How to quickly thaw your turkey
5 Thanksgiving cooking hacks for less stress
Simple Thanksgiving centerpiece ideas
RELATED: Thanksgiving table ideas:
- What ‘below deck’ food is like on a cruise ship: ‘Dear God, I’d nev…
- The Korean Vegan shares how going vegan has changed her life in unexpe…
- Conceal and highlight like a pro with this tutorial
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money