Ever wondered what it's like to live in space? Now's your chance to ask an astronaut!
On Tuesday, November 17, at 12:10 p.m. EST, AOL.com will be interviewing NASA astronaut Scott Kelly and cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko LIVE from the International Space Station.
You can submit your question to be considered for our live chat with both astronauts using the Twitter hashtag #AskScottKellyOnAOL. Just tweet from your personal account with a question, and be sure to include the hashtag. You can ask anything from "What does space food taste like?" to "How did you decide to become an astronaut?"
Scott Kelly recently broke the record for the most time spent in space by an American, and he still has several months to go before he returns to Earth in March 2016. Scott Kelly and Mikhail Kornienko are part of a unique mission in which they'll spend one full year aboard the International Space Station -- that's twice as long as the time in space spent by the typical ISS crew member.
The goal of the One-Year Mission is to better understand how spending long periods of time in the harsh and stressful environment of space impacts the human body and mind. Learning about the long-term effects of weightlessness and living in a microgravity environment will be key to NASA's future goal of getting people safely to Mars.
Scott Kelly also just completed his second spacewalk on November 6, spending almost eight hours floating outside the International Space Station (tied only with a tether) to perform critical maintenance tasks.
Don't forget to tune in HERE to catch the live in-flight interview on AOL.com on Tuesday, November 17.
Photos from Scott Kelly and Mikhail Kornienko's year in space so far:
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Upcycle your old dress into a stylish two-piece set
- Frozen versions of popular desserts that will keep summer going all ye…
- Things you never knew you could make with puff pastry dough
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap