The NFL keeps getting more and more intriguing, which is a good thing because we still have half the season to play.
Some teams have made the grade and, well, some have not thus far. Consider that there are six or seven legitimate Super Bowl contenders -- and even that number might be generous because there's really only four squads in particular that we think have enough talent to reach San Francisco on Feb. 7, 2016.
Even teams with losing records have received some relatively good marks because our midseason report card revolves around expectations heading into the campaign too.
Click through the gallery above to find your team's grade and projected record.
SEE MORE: Updated NFL power rankings
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- If sitting for too long hurts your back, these are the 4 best seat …
- 8 seriously cute tank tops that you can buy for less than $15 at Nords…
- Father and daughter film epic lip-sync battle for TikTok: ‘Dad, she as…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!