The NFL keeps getting more and more intriguing, which is a good thing because we still have half the season to play.
Some teams have made the grade and, well, some have not thus far. Consider that there are six or seven legitimate Super Bowl contenders -- and even that number might be generous because there's really only four squads in particular that we think have enough talent to reach San Francisco on Feb. 7, 2016.
Even teams with losing records have received some relatively good marks because our midseason report card revolves around expectations heading into the campaign too.
Click through the gallery above to find your team's grade and projected record.
SEE MORE: Updated NFL power rankings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 8 of the cutest tie-dye swimsuits from around the web at every pric…
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!