You're surely familiar with NBA impersonator Brandon Armstrong, who's spent the last few months concocting hilarious videos on social media of him portraying today's stars.
For 2 Point Lead, B-Dot took the concrete at Rucker Park in New York to reenact one of the most grueling experiences in New York basketball history: Reggie Miller's 8 points scored in nine seconds against the Knicks in the playoffs.
If you're a Knicks fan, maybe just watch his Carmelo Anthony impersonation. Or, like, any of his other videos. Because 20 years still might not be enough to ease the pain.
Follow @AOLSports on Twitter.
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!