Ever since the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag caught our eye and captured our hearts, it's been the only style of bag we want to carry. Sadly, that particular bag is almost perpetually sold out (although you can pre-order one here!), but there are a ton of equally fabulous alternatives on the market.
Rebecca Minkoff will forever be one of our favorite handbag designers, and her version of the bucket bag in a pretty ivory leather is top of our list, and the basketweave pick from Elizabeth and James is too great to pass up. These are those go-anywhere, carry-everything kinds of bags. And they're the bags you'll keep forever.
Click through below to see our favorite bucket bags on the market right now.
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious