15 of the world's most mesmerizing, unique and unusual hotels
When it comes to unique living, there are certain places that just scream DIFFERENT. We're talking cliffside homes that bring new meaning to the term "living on the edge," to treehouse resorts that offer a real "view from the top." If you absolutely love trying new things (and visiting new places), then before you book your next vacation, there are a few hotels you might want to have on your radar.
While you're probably used to staying at a traditional 5-star hotel with all the amenities of an outdoor pool, ocean view and mints on your pillow every night -- it may be time to try something a little different.
SEE ALSO: Vacation in these futuristic glass cabins that are the complete opposite of 'roughing it'
From rooms full of mirrored walls in Germany to a hotel smack dab in the middle of the ocean -- we've got 20 unique hotels that will blow you away and leave you wanting more. Take a look below and get to packing!
1. Treehotel, Harads, Sweden
2. Propeller Island City Lodge, Berlin, Germany
3. No Man's Fort, Solent, Portsmouth
4. Palacio de Sal, Uyuni, Bolivia
5. The Dog Bark Park Inn, Idaho, USA
6. Magic Mountain Hotel, Huilo Huilo Reserve, Chile
7. Icehotel, Jukkasjärvi, Sweden
8. V8 Hotel, Stuttgart, Germany
9. Das Park Hotel, Linz, Austria
10. Hotel Marqués De Riscal, Elciego, Spain
11. Crane Hotel, Harlingen, The Netherlands
12. El Cosmico, Marfa, Texas, USA
13. Hotel Central & Café, Copenhagen, Denmark
14. Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort, Huzhou, China
15. Quinta Real Zacatecas, Zacatecas, Mexico
Click through below for more luxurious hotels:
More on AOL.com:
Low-key destinations for the perfect November escape
Vacation to the actual locations that inspired the world's most historic scary movies
Beautiful essential places you need to see at least once during the fall