LeBron James is one of the most polarizing figures in sports, and you'll seldom find two sports fans who feel exactly the same about the legacy he'll leave behind -- so 2 Point Lead is here to help add more perspective to the debate.
Bouncing from the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Miami Heat -- then back the the Cavs once Miami's run seemed over -- has definitely rubbed plenty of fans the wrong way. But others viewed his return to his home state as a correction of any wrongdoing he did in 2010 by leaving. Some think he's not a "winner" or may not want it bad enough. Others will turn to his performance in the 2015 NBA Finals as proof to the contrary.
Watch above as James Mattern and Jon Laster debate how LeBron will go down in history by the time his run is in the books.
Follow @AOLSports on Twitter.
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!