LeBron James is one of the most polarizing figures in sports, and you'll seldom find two sports fans who feel exactly the same about the legacy he'll leave behind -- so 2 Point Lead is here to help add more perspective to the debate.
Bouncing from the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Miami Heat -- then back the the Cavs once Miami's run seemed over -- has definitely rubbed plenty of fans the wrong way. But others viewed his return to his home state as a correction of any wrongdoing he did in 2010 by leaving. Some think he's not a "winner" or may not want it bad enough. Others will turn to his performance in the 2015 NBA Finals as proof to the contrary.
Watch above as James Mattern and Jon Laster debate how LeBron will go down in history by the time his run is in the books.
Follow @AOLSports on Twitter.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Fancify your life with these 12 unnecessary necessities from Amazon…
- Woman goes to the ER for ‘bloating,’ discovers she’s actually 6 months…
- Mom shares what it was like taking her toddler on a 22-hour flight
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing past 6% to a 14-year high
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!