A little calf named Goliath has given up his bovine nature for a more pet-like behavior. He wants to be a dog. Twitter user shaysaprocky (Shaylee Hubbs, in real life) uploaded a photo on her account showing her calf chilling on her living room couch. To add to the animal's confusion, while Goliath is technically a baby bull, his owner refers to him as a cow. After posting the photo, her tweet got incredible traction on the platform and currently has more than 31,000 retweets, making Goliath the next Internet sensation.
Some of the other users who saw the photo, pointed out the mixup since cows are, by definition, female animals. Goliath's owner cleared the controversy with the following tweet:
According to Mashable, Hubbs rescued the calf when he was born extremely thin and sick and took him in her house. Goliath also loves eating dog food and being scratched, as his owner showed with additional tweets:
RELATED: See how cows are connected to politics in India:
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- 10 nude sandal heels you can wear all season long
- Dad shares brilliant hack to keep his baby off of the staircase
- Make perfectly, buttery grilled shrimp with this cast iron shrimp pan …
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap