By JOHN DORN
The Golden State Warriors didn't win by double-digits. For that, the Los Angeles Clippers should take solace.
After beating their first four opponents by a league-record 100 points combined, Golden State took on the Clips at home in just the 10th-ever matchup between undefeated teams with at least four wins. But Wednesday night was far from a cakewalk for the still-winless Dubs.
With Blake Griffin and Chris Paul both working offensively -- combing for 47 points -- Los Angeles gave them a run. DeAndre Jordan grabbed 13 rebounds and J.J. Redick drilled three triples.
The Clippers lead for moments during the fourth quarter, as late as with 1:16 left, by a 106-105 count.
It seemed to be the night to take advantage of a slow Stephen Curry performance. It wasn't until the fourth quarter that the league's leading scorer turned it on, but he ended up making three three-pointers in the final period, ending up with seven all together for 31 points to go along with five rebounds, four assists and no turnovers.
Every Warriors scorer ended in double-figures, including Harrison Barnes with 17 and Klay Thompson with 16.
The Dubs are now 5-0 for the second straight season, and passed their first significant test against LA, who gave them a serious battle. Against a weaker schedule coming up -- featuring the Nuggets, Kings, Pistons, Timberwolves and Nets in five of their next six -- it could be a while before we see Luke Walton's bunch drop their first game.
Warriors 112, Clippers 108
More from AOL.com:
Kansas football player dies after collapsing at game
Here's video of badass Serena Williams chasing down the thief who took her phone
France striker Karim Benzema charged in sex tape case
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Walmart just did major markdowns, and robot vacuums are on sale for…
- Pottery Barn Kids has the best Halloween costumes — get one for your c…
- Snag 15% off these Canada Goose coats for women before the temperature…
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!