More often than not, inexpensive home decor is code for DIY, and for those of use who aren't so creatively inclined, that doesn't sound like very much fun. It's a common misconception, however, that if we don't want to spend too much money decorating our houses and apartments we have to make something ourselves.
Another common misconception about home decor is that changes and pieces have to be big, when really it's the smaller, subtle changes here and there that actually make a room come together. What do we mean by this? Instead of investing in a brand new dresser, it can be as simple as switching out the knobs. Instead of spending a crazy amount of money on coffee table books, opt for artsy catalogs and magazines that look just as pretty and cost a fraction of the price. And there's no need to splurge on expensive art for your walls with websites like Etsy and Minted, where you can get cool prints and photographs for about as much as you'd pay for dinner at a restaurant.
There are plenty of great home decor options out there if you know where to look, but thanks to us, you don't have to do any of the work yourself!
Click through the gallery below to shop great home decor accents that all cost less than $50:
Find the best in style, beauty, home and wellness, plus great gifts in our new shop!
More from AOL Lifestyle:
Simple Thanksgiving centerpiece ideas
Organized bliss for your tech devices
How to create the illusion of more space in a smaller area
Products We Love
The Latest from our Partners
- Disney and Casetify’s new co-branded tech accessories collaboration…
- Allbirds’ water repellent sneakers are a rainy weather must-have
- Nab Amazon’s Fire HD 10 tablet for almost 40 percent off
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…