Eddie Jackson spent five years in the NFL, but since his playing days ended, he's taken up another craft.
2 Point Lead host Yannis Pappas hung out with the cornerback-turned-chef for some good food and good conversation, enjoying a Caribbean themed brunch. It was exactly as interesting as it sounds.
Watch the awesome interview above, in which EJ talks about his encounters with chef Gordon Ramsay, his NFL career and his show on Food Network, BBQ Blitz.
Follow @AOLSports on Twitter.
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Walmart is selling a ‘Stranger Things’ cassette player, and yes, it…
- Here’s where to buy the pore-cleaning mousse that’s taking TikTok by s…
- These No. 1 best-selling fleece jackets are less than $25 on Amazon
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!