Life is all about the little things -- go-to mascaras, sweatpants, and cleansing wipes included. And when those small buys come with even smaller price tags, well, we think it's safe to say nothing gets much better than that.
The AOL staff can attest to this. Tiny (and cheap) must-haves, like lip balms and woks may not seem like much, but they really do have the capability to make our day exponentially better. Not to mention, treating ourselves won't result in a drastic hit to our bank account.
That's because our editors' picks all have one very important thing in common: these serious life-changers won't cost you more than 20 bucks. Not too shabby, right?
And since we're in the business of brightening your day, we're spilling these must-haves so you can indulge for yourself.
Scroll through the gallery above to see the cheap buys we can't live without.
More from AOL.com:
These Humans of New York moments will restore your faith in humanity
Get the look: Rebecca Minkoff's sleek, slicked back hair
Pippa Middleton splits up from longtime boyfriend Nico Jackson
- Cold breakfast recipes that are perfect for summer
- American mom goes viral when she shares her multicultural family’s Kor…
- Shoppers have dubbed Madewell’s vintage tee ‘the T-shirt to end all T-…
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious