9 mouth-watering things you can do with apple cider this fall
Fall is here and there's nothing we love more this season that some scrumptious apple cider. Known to some as "unfiltered apple juice," apple cider is one of our favorite fall drinks to date. Although we can't put our finger on it, there's just something about this sweet beverage that gets us all warm and fuzzy inside for the holidays.
Not to mention, the millions of ways you can consume it! From alcoholic beverages (yum) to a variety of desserts -- you'll never be bored when it comes to this drink. Often made with added sugar or water, it can bring a lot to some of our favorite sweet and savory dishes.
SEE ALSO: Satisfy your sweet tooth with mouth-watering salted chocolate caramel shortbread
If you love the smell, taste and pretty much everything about apple cider, then take a look below at 9 delicious ways you can use it in daily meals or drinks.
1. Apple Cider and Rosemary Ice Pops
2. Cider-Brined Pork Chops with Creamed Leeks and Apples
3. Apple Cider and Maple Cream Tart with Maple-Cranberry Compote
4. Gruyere and Cider Fondue
5. Cornbread-Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Corn Maque Choux
6. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple Chutney
7. Rice Puddings with Caramel Gala Apples
8. Cranberry Relish with Apple Cider
9. Maple-Brined Pork Roast with Apples, Onions, and Mustard Breadcrumbs
Click through below for delicious things you can do with apples:
More on AOL.com:
Low-key destinations for the perfect November escape
Vacation to the actual locations that inspired the world's most historic scary movies
Beautiful essential places you need to see at least once during the fall