We adore a good updo -- but Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and with the number of festive occasions to look good for this season (not that we're complaining), we'd rather not spend hours doing our hair for each.
That's where this chic yet oh-so-simple updo comes in: Learn how to do this elegant look in less than two minutes.
More holiday beauty:
Holiday party hairstyles: The side ponytail
3 holiday updos that look amazing on everyone
Top 10 holiday hairstyles to try now
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Harry And Meghan May Return To The Crown Under One Condition
- Amazon Employees Revealed The Truth About Working In The Warehouse
- What The Cast Of A Christmas Story Looks Like Now
- 7 Mistakes People Make When Hiring Financial Advisors
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2022: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Dad greets son at airport with traditional Māori Haka: ‘Not a dry e…
- Mom parodies different phases of being a parent in hilariously relatab…
- Photographer’s ‘faceless’ Christmas photos can help protect little one…
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Best Travel Cards For Winter 2022
- 3 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2024