We are now seven weeks into the NFL season and it's pretty clear what the overall theme has become: the league is straight-up bizarre.
Consider that there are eight legitimate Super Bowl contenders -- and even that number might be generous because there's really only two (maybe three) squads in particular that we think have enough talent to reach San Francisco on Feb. 7, 2016.
Click the gallery above to find out which teams.
After those eight solid clubs, there's another seven who could go either way. We're not sure if they'll make a playoff push or continue to disappoint and eventually play for an OK draft pick.
Then, well, there's the cellar -- and it's kind of packed. Exactly half the league is already struggling to stay in the race or has zero shot.
A LOOK AT WEEK 7 FAILS:
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 20 of the best gifts under $20 that will please just about anyone t…
- 7 of the best gifts for cat lovers, from pajamas to a robot litter box
- The 50+ best e-gift cards that make great last-minute gifts
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!