Cats may hate dressing up for Halloween, but who can resist when cats in costumes are so darn hilarious?
So if you're planning to dress up your kitty in costume, here are some tips to make it work for both you and your cat:
1. Timing Is Everything
Keep the wearing time short and have make sure to keep your camera ready. If you know your cat won't really won't handle the costume, opt for a costume that's easy to remove, like 'Maleficent' horns or a 'Cat in the Hat' costume.
2. Suffering for Fashion
Again, remember that just about every costume is going to upset your cat. So be prepared by making sure to have treats handy to distract and placate your oet. It's not a bad idea to keep a few bandages on hand as well (and hope you won't need them).
3. Window Shopping
If you're not sure what to buy — or if you don't even have a cat, but just want to see them dressed in ridiculous costumes — hit the web. Try browsing costume stores, where you won't even believe how anyone even got the cats to pose for the product photos.
4. Go Digital
Make all the fuss worth it by picking the single most hilarious costume you can find. Get inspired by checking out some of the many clever costumes on Instagram, like "Shark Cat" and "Bad Cop." Note: there's no such thing as a cat "Good Cop" costume.
Ah, cats in costumes! The pictures are adorable, and the expressions are murderous.
If you need inspiration for humiliating your furry friend:
- Daydreaming about that colorful Acne Studios scarf? Amazon has an a…
- My parents say this 3-in-1 charging station is the most useful gift I’…
- TikTok found a $19 dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag: ‘You can’…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise