Halloween weekend is nearly upon us, and if you're staying in for the night and haven't stocked up on candy to hand out to trick-or-treaters just yet, you may want to consult this list before you do.
If you want to be a popular house to visit in your neighborhood on the holiday, the first step is to have a variety of candy options. Just one choice is restricting, and chances are not every single trick-or-treater will like the one thing you're handing out. From chocolate to gummy options, we have you covered in terms of ideas for a good variety.
Another thing to keep in mind on Halloween night is food allergies. With peanuts (or traces of nuts) in so many candies, you may want to bucket your peanut options separately to be on the safe side! We're sure parents of kids with nut allergies will appreciate the effort.
Check out the slideshow above for the best Halloween candies to give out this year!
RELATED: The most popular Halloween candy in each state:
- Grab this Vitamix blender while it’s $100 off — it’s super powerful…
- Just an exhausting rundown of every Le Creuset deal happening right no…
- Grab these designer gifts under $150 at Nordstrom before they’re gone
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Borrow From Your Home, Not The Bank ($25k for $168/month)
- Need Cash For The Holidays? How To Unlock Your Home's Equity
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- Latest HELOC news: Rates back away from 8%
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money