Top 5 On the Go: Monday, October 26
It's the evening of Monday, October 26 and these are the top stories you need to know right now on AOL.com.
1. Hot dog makers, meat sellers shake off WHO cancer report
Hot dog makers and meat sellers spoke out today saying the World Health Organization's report that bacon and processed meats cause cancer, is baloney.
2. Wal-Mart seeks to test drones for home delivery, pickup
Wal-Mart applied for permission today to test out delivery drones in a sign it's planning on going head-to-head with Amazon.
3. In shift, Jeb Bush turns to brother George W. for 2016 help
Jeb Bush's presidential campaign hasn't been fairing well recently so the 2016 candidate turned to his brother George W. Bush for a political morale boost.
4. Bail set at $1M for Oklahoma woman charged with plowing into crowd
An Oklahoma judge set bail at $1 million for the woman who allegedly rammed her car into a crowd at a homecoming rally, killing four people and injuring nearly 50 others.
5. Trump seen favorably by 11 percent of Hispanics
A new poll revealed that Donald Trump, who has repeatedly said he'll win the Hispanic vote if he becomes the GOP nominee, is only seen favorably by 11 percent of the voting bloc.
To dive deeper into these stories click on the headlines in this article page. Check back every weekday at 9pm ET to hear audio versions of the top stories on AOL.com.
See photos from the top stories below: