The GOP candidates are taking the stage Wednesday, October 28th at 8 p.m. EST for CNBC's "The Republican Presidential Debate: Your Money, Your Vote."
After the debate, CNBC will be featuring post-debate analysis and reporting, and giving AOL.com readers a chance to make their voices heard on which issues you would like your next president to address.
VOTE in the poll below to make your voice heard and tune into CNBC and AOL.com to see which two issues receive the most votes.
Discover everything you need to know about the 2016 presidential race here.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!