Kate Middleton always looks chic, but recently, her fashion game has been on fire!
The 33-year-old mother of two is a philanthropist, loving wife and doting mom, and still manages to put her best fashion foot forward. ETonline spotlights the six times she showed off her killer fashion game.
1. When she greeted Chinese president Xi Jinping in a plum-colored form-fitting Dolce & Gabbanna dress on Oct. 21.
2. When she honored World Mental Health Day in a printed black and white knee-length frock with simple black pumps on Oct. 10.
3. When she turned heads in bright red at Wimbledon in July and switched it up with royal blue at the Rugby World Cup in September.
4. When she dined at Buckingham Palace in a Jenny Packham gown and tiara on Oct. 20.
5. When she went business casual to visit the Rehabilitation of Addicted Prisoners Trust in England on Sept. 25.
6. Ummm... When she got married! Just look at all the perfection that was her Alexander McQueen gown as she said "I do" on April 29, 2011, at Westminster Abbey.
20 reasons we love Kate Middleton:
20 reasons we love Kate Middleton
6 times Duchess Kate's fashion totally killed it
1. Because she's basically a ray of sunshine. And because really, whose hair looks that good?
(Photo by Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
2. Because one time she met Queen Bey (aka Beyonce) at a Nets game, and was totally casual about it.
(Photo by James Devaney/WireImage)
7. And because like most normal people, this is how she celebrates a victory at a sporting event.
(Photo credit should read ODD ANDERSEN/AFP/GettyImages)
13. Because Prince William gave her his mother's wedding ring when he asked to marry her.
(Photo credit should read ADRIAN DENNIS/AFP/Getty Images)
14. Because way back in 2006, the Duchess and the Duke of Cambridge looked as in love then as they do now.
(Photo by Indigo/Getty Images)
15. Because the girl knows how to rock a wedding dress.
(Photo by Antony Jones/Julian Parker/Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
19. Because sometimes she hangs out with the Olympic Torch.
(Photo by POOL - Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
21. Because we still can't get over the fact that when a boisterous New Yorker gave her some attitude, the Duchess rolled her eyes, creating the best viral moment of 2014.