We all have an LBD, our favorite black dress that we reach for whenever an occasion calls for dressing up. You can make it professional for the office, and add some accessories for a glamorous night out -- and now you can turn it into your Halloween costume.
The best part? These 5 ideas make for the perfect last-minute costumes because you can either borrow from the closet you already have, or borrow from the greatest closet ever -- also known as Rent the Runway. If your LBD isn't perfect for turning you into Audrey Hepburn or a '20s flapper girl, you can rent the look from Rent the Runway (last minute planning? They offer rush shipping!) and get dressed to the nines for much, much less.
Click through above to see our 5 favorite LBD-inspired Halloween costumes, and get planning!
More Halloween costume ideas:
9 last-minute Halloween hair and makeup ideas
How to wear designer pieces this Halloween for a lot less
10 best pop culture Halloween costumes
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious