10 fabulous lipstick hacks every woman needs to know
When it comes to our beauty routine, there's no denying that lipstick ties together our all-around look. This is especially the case if we're going out with our girlfriends, heading on a date or attending a fancy-shmancy gathering. Let's face it ladies, our lipstick means more to us than we often give it credit for.
Whether we're applying a blush pink, or a ruby red -- there's just something about a nice lip color that makes us pop. So, today we've chosen to focus on this makeup goodie and show you a few awesome lipstick hacks to make life easier. Check them out below!
1) Exfoliate dry lips for a smooth lipstick application with a clean mascara wand.
2) Keep lipstick off teeth by sticking your pointer finger in your mouth, wrapping your lips around it, and pulling it out.
3) Use your favorite pink lipstick as a cheek color then blend it in with your finger.
4) If your favorite shadow crumbles store the broken pieces in a container and mix what's left with some balm on a spoon, and then apply.
5) Use a concealer brush to achieve an opaque application.
6) Use a fluffy shadow brush to apply your lipstick if you want more of a diffused look.
7) Swipe on your lip color, hold a tissue over your mouth, then dust translucent powder over it to turn lipstick into a long-wearing version.
8) If your lips have a lot of pink or red tones in them, pat concealer over before you apply lipstick to nude them out.
9) Reshape your lips by first covering them with concealer, and then tracing outside your natural lip line with a liner pencil. Continue to fill in lips with the pencil for a matte look with a gloss.
10) Blot between applications to make your lip color last longer.
Click through below for the best-selling lipsticks of all time:
More on AOL.com:
Don't throw out that old sweater just yet: 10 genius hacks for repairing ruined clothes
Buying fake luxury handbags isn't as innocent as you think: 5 hidden dangers behind the illegal trade
Get rid of bags under your eyes with these great home remedies