Twin 5-year-olds Baylie and Rylie Cregut from FOX's 'Raising Hope' are transformed into iconic scary children characters from classic horror films in this #KidsOfHorror project from 22 Vision.
The twins recreate characters from seven well-known films with spot-on hair, makeup and costumes. You'll see very recognizable scenes from everything from Poltergeist to The Shining and Bride of Chucky.
If the kids in your life don't have costumes for Halloween yet, these may just spark some very frightening ideas.
Check out photos from the shoot:
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Refi rates at 1.979% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your best refinance rates for February 2021
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance