Twin 5-year-olds Baylie and Rylie Cregut from FOX's 'Raising Hope' are transformed into iconic scary children characters from classic horror films in this #KidsOfHorror project from 22 Vision.
The twins recreate characters from seven well-known films with spot-on hair, makeup and costumes. You'll see very recognizable scenes from everything from Poltergeist to The Shining and Bride of Chucky.
If the kids in your life don't have costumes for Halloween yet, these may just spark some very frightening ideas.
Check out photos from the shoot:
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Celebrate with a bang this 4th of July with these festive beverages
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleaning t…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!