Love Starbucks but hate their prices? Use these money-saving tricks to get more for your dollar
We'll start by saying that the popularity of Starbucks is not exactly a secret. From the traditional caramel frapp, to the seasonal pumpkin spice latte -- this well-known coffee chain has taken the world by storm and it doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.
Clearly, this popular joint is killing the coffee shop game. But if you had to choose one thing about Starbucks that drove you absolutely insane, what would it be? Many of us would more than likely say -- the prices!
Ranging anywhere between $2.00 to $5.00 -- their drinks and food are certainly yummy, but are the prices worth it? Because we love this chain oh so much but let's face it, we're not made of money, we're helping you save money on your Starbucks trips from here on out.
Take a look at 7 life-changing ways to save money at Starbucks thanks to our friends at Cosmopolitan.
1. Save 10 cents on any beverage by using a Starbucks reusable cup or a paper cup from any Starbucks competitor.
2. Don't waste money on bottled water. Order water in a tall, grande, or venti cup for free.
3. Split a venti with your friend, and enjoy a tall for less.
4. When ordering an iced beverage, ask for ice on the side to leave more room for coffee.
5. Ask for your tall order to be poured in a grande cup.
6. Order a short cappuccino, aka the same amount of caffeine as a tall for less.
7. Only order a venti when ordering brewed coffee -- otherwise it's the same amount of caffeine.
Click through below for delicious coffee drinks, perfect for a caffeine fix:
More on AOL.com:
10 mouth-watering cookie butter recipes that you have to try ASAP
Celebrate fall right with these beyond tasty pumpkin milkshake recipes
These life hacks for using honey in your beauty routine are everything