6 simple kitchen hacks you should try
Get tidy and creative! There are a few simple kitchen hacks you should test out on your own at home to clean up clutter and recycle old items.
1. Get rid of kitchen clutter on counter tops. Use a wire mesh magazine file and keep plastic bags and foil stored under the sink. You can pick one of these up at Staples, but you may just have an extra one laying around somewhere, which is very handy.
SEE ALSO: 11 things you should never put in your freezer
2 .Whether you're hosting a party, or just trying to drink more water, fill trays up with water, lemon slices, or whatever fruit you enjoy. Let them freeze, and as the cube defrosts in your cup, your water will be extra refreshing!
3. For your kitchen tool box, this is clever: Glue an old magnet to the bottom of a hammer, so your nails stay close by.
4. Instead of going out to by more containers for potted plants, you can recycle used cans. You can even get a bit creative with some paint to dress them up a bit.
5. Or use cans to create innovative cutlery holders for your next dinner party.
6. For those burnt out lightbulbs...Well, here's a crafty way to light up the home: Use them as flower holders!
More from AOL.com:
6 laundry hacks for drying your clothes
The worst salad toppings (and what to choose instead)
The easiest ways to keep your apples from browning
Related Video: Vinegar hacks for cleaning your kitchen