Model Candice Swanepoel reveals her all-natural beauty tips
Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel recently revealed the secret to her glowing skin and bombshell hair. It's a natural beauty routine.
The stunner uses natural products whenever she can and even takes them on the road with her. Because she travels so much, Swanepoel has a homemade beauty kit, so she never forgets any of her essentials.
SEE ALSO: Eva Longoria reveals her best fashion secrets: From her must-have items to her smart closet trick
In a new interview, Swanepoel shared her go-to products with GraziaDaily.co.uk. They range from items you already have in your kitchen to one that's popular in South Africa. Check them all out below.
To give her hair "a bit of TLC" the star turns to:
- Argan oil (try Majestic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil)
- Cold-pressed olive oil (like Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Organic coconut oil (we love Nature's Way Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil), which she uses as a makeup remover
- Bio-Oil, her favorite product from her home country of South Africa, which she uses on both her hair and body
- Cleansers with green tea and tea tree oil (this version from Pure Mauve has rave reviews)
- A red lip (she recommends Max Factor Lipfinity Lipstick)
- Mascara (you'll love Amazon's best-selling mascara, Younique's Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes)
More from AOL.com:
5 drugstore beauty items worth buying
This woman went makeup-free on Tinder to see how men would react
Shop this video: Blowout-looking hair without the salon
RELATED: The 10 best-selling lipsticks of all time