Is there anything more satisfying than receiving piles of compliments on something you got for a bargain? If you love showing off your shopping smarts, you'll want to snap up this fringed hooded poncho. Available in both black and camel, it looks and feels like one of the expensive designer pieces you see in Vogue, but it costs less than $50. Celebrity stylist Lindsay Albanese shares her tips for this crucial fall topper.
Interested? Get 10% off plus free shipping on orders over $50.00 with the promo code: AOLJOY
TODAY ONLY: Get this poncho for $49 instead of its original price of $68!
More videos to shop:
Keep warm in a slimming, affordable coat
Crazy green lipstick that isn't actually green
A puffy vest without the puffed-up price
- Make delicious, creamy soups right at home this winter with this ge…
- Family accuses Minnie Mouse of being ‘rude’ to toddler in ‘cruel’ Disn…
- Here are 13 great stocking stuffers under $20
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious