Make a delightfully delicious birthday cake without even turning on the oven
Are you hosting a party and need the perfect dessert recipe? We've got you covered! There's nothing quite like a yummy cake to take a gathering from adequate to amazing. So today, in order to fulfill all your baking dreams, we're helping you create a delicious birthday cake that (surprise!) doesn't require the use of an oven!
We know what you're thinking -- sounds strange right? But the truth is, this no-bake cake has all the flavor and fun of a regular cake, with a whole lot less hassle. Not only is it great if you need something sweet in flash, but it's the perfect treat for your next birthday celebration!
READ MORE: Transform a normal candle holder to the perfect fall decoration
Check out the quick and easy steps below for a fabulous oreo-filled layer cake you'll love.
- Cool Whip
- Pudding Mix
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini M&Ms
- Stir in pudding mix into cool whip
- Layer Oreos at the bottom of a glass baking dish
- Spread pudding/cool whip mixture on top of Oreo layer
- Add another layer of Oreos on top of mixture
- Spread cool whip on top for the final layer
- Decorate with M&Ms and chocolate chips then add candles
More from AOL.com:
17 fun, affordable Halloween costumes for women
10 savory recipes for the perfect fall-inspired breakfast
The trend that will keep you warm this fall