Learn how to make Olive Garden's famously delicious breadsticks at home
If you LOVE breadsticks are much as us, then you probably know that the mecca of all breadsticks lies in the popular Italian restaurant, Olive Garden. While Olive Garden has a variety of delicious pastas and salads, on top of many other dishes -- there's no denying that they're most famous for their beyond mouth-watering breadsticks. They're soft, just the right amount of salty and let's face, they're just pure DELICIOUSNESS.
But what if we were to tell you that you could get these yummy breadsticks right in the comfort of your own home? That's right, you don't have to wait until date night to enjoy these babies at the restaurant. We've got the recipe to Olive Garden-inspired breadsticks that will help you re-live your soft and buttery dreams over and over again. Sorry in advance for inspire your drooling.
Here's how you can make them:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray your fingers with oil and knead the thawed dough
- Shape the dough into 10 cigar sized pieces
- Place the breadsticks on a oil sprayed sheet
- Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size -- this may take 2 hours total
- Lightly spray the top of each breadstick with oil, garlic powder and oregano
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown
Click through below for photos from this Italian restaurant chain:
More on AOL.com:
Do October right and travel to these fun, affordable locations
The most awesomely terrifying Halloween festivals to check out in October
These are the most amazing and unbelievable health benefits of pumpkin seeds