If you are an Amazon Prime user there are a few tricks that can help you get the most out of your subscription. If you are not a Prime user, you can join here for a free month.
Let's get you started with these simple hacks that are going to score you some awesome deals:
1) Get an extra free month of Prime
If any of your items is not delivered within the beloved 2-day shipping time, contact Amazon customer support and they will give you one extra month of Prime at no additional cost.
2) Earn Amazon Instant Video credit
You can opt out of rush delivery and get rewarded with credits to watch the movies offered with Amazon Prime.
3) Get six months of free Amazon Prime
College students get a half-year free Prime membership with their .edu email address, but if you don't cancel it by the end of the six months you will be automatically credited with $49 for the yearly subscription.
4) Save money on text books
Cheapriver.com is a website that compares the prices of a book across all vendors on Amazon and finds the best deals for you.
5) Use coupons
Just like any other big store, Amazon has coupons too. Go on amazon.com/coupons and get discounts on thousands of items.
6) Get refunds if the price changes
This trick is for Prime and non Prime members. If you buy something and you notice that the price decreases within seven days of your purchase you can contact customer service and request a refund for the difference.
You are now ready to go and conquer the e-commerce universe!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- 9 Prime Day deals on CeraVe’s best-selling skin care products
- 5 deliciously awesome twists on classic apple pie
- This top-rated ‘guac-lock’ container will keep guacamole fresh for up …
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program