According to NBC News, Philadelphia police are currently searching for an armed man who entered a Chinese take-out-store and took out a gun when he saw that one of the people there had a hoverboard: a self balancing, two-wheeled scooter that works like a Segway. The suspect threatened the victims, some of which were 18 and 19 years old to give him their wallets and cellphones. Each person present at the scene can be seen handing over their properties to the robber. He then picked them up from the floor and reached for the hoverboard and left the scene.
More from AOL.com:
These 6 Prime hacks will make you save big on Amazon
Here's a faster way than putting your phone in rice to dry it
When you complain about traffic, think of this mega jam in China
- Refi Rates at 1.89% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your Best Refinance Rates for September 2021
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- 5 recipes that scream ‘fall coziness’
- Vegan breakfast recipes that TikTokers love
- These were 3 of the biggest trends at NYFW — here’s how to get the loo…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap