Life just got a whole lot easier with these awesome, unusual fruit hacks
I scream, you scream, we all scream for FRUIT! As much as we wanted to hate it as a kid (because we thought it was "healthy") -- now a days, there's nothing more delicious and refreshing than a bowl of fruit. From smoothies, to fruit salad, to chocolate covered fruit -- there are so many awesome ways to devour these perfectly sweet goodies.
But while we've probably eaten it several different ways, we bet you probably still aren't aware of the ridiculous amount of fruit hacks that actually exist. After all, do you know the trick to picking a ripe avocado? Or what about the easy trick to keeping apple slices fresh? Well, we've got these and many more fruit hacks that are about to make your life a whole lot easier. Check them out below.
1. The proper way to cut a mango
- Cut it in half first
- Create small squares by cutting vertically and horizontally
- Pop the squares out by pushing gently from the back
Drink a ton of it before bed. A chemical compound in the juice with help give you awesome dreams!
3. The easiest way to deseed pomegranates
- Cut in half first
- Push out the center then begin whacking it with the back of a wooden spoon -- the seeds will fall out without a hitch.
Hold the banana with its stem pointing downwards then pinch the tip gently.
5. Make dairy-free ice cream with bananas
Blend ripe, frozen bananas with a little water and enjoy! It's that simple.
6. The easy way to pick a ripe avocado
Take out the little bud at the end of the fruit -- if the hole is light, the avocado is just right whereas if it's dark, it's too ripe.
7. Keep apple slices fresh
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 cup of water
- Let the apple slices soak for a few minutes and PRESTO, no more brown apples!
Click through below for more clever ways to use fruit:
More on AOL.com:
Unbelievably cool Coca-Cola tricks that will blow your mind
Be the hostess with the mostess with these life-saving baking hacks
These cupcake hacks will make you the life of every party