Chanel coaches us in the art of catwalk beauty
Karl Lagerfeld does not disappoint.
After premiering collections in custom-made casinos, brasseries and grocery stores, he took flight by creating a CHANEL airport hangar. It was stunning and insane and glam and all the above.
Yes, the spring/summer 2016 clothes and accessories left us drooling.
And here's the scoop on the beauty you saw on the catwalk.
First, get that dewy skin with Chanel HYDRA BEAUTY Crème and Serum.
And here's a list of all the products used backstage. You're welcome.
- VITALUMIERE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15
- ECLAT LUMIERE Highlighting Face Pen
- CORRECTEUR PERFECTION Long Lasting Concealer
- POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Finish Loose Powder
- LES BEIGES Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- QUADRA EYESHADOW in Tissé Smoky
- QUADRA EYESHADOW in Tissé Jazz
- ILLUSION D'OMBRE Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Mystério
- Le VOLUME DE CHANEL in Blue Night