Anytime is McMuffin time starting October 6th. This is not a drill.
McDonald's announced it will serve breakfast all day starting Tuesday, and the Internet — and probably also your arteries — are freaking out.
Previously, you could only get your hands on McDonald's breakfast before 10:30 in the morning.
This could be a move to combat Taco Bell in the breakfast battle. Remember when McDonald's pulled this act-of-war on Taco Bell back in April?
"If you can prove you already ate at one fast food chain, another fast food chain will give you a free breakfast," reported Buzz60.
But if you're craving hash browns you might have to find your fix elsewhere. McDonald's spokesperson Linda McComb told Buzzfeed some restaurants can't make hash browns all day because of a "restaurant configuration issue." So, if you really want your favorites, you might have to keep getting up before 10:30 am. Your move, Taco Bell.
Related gallery: Check out photos of irresistible McDonald's food:
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold