We know you can find dozens of highlight reel lists on your television and Internet each Monday, breaking down the best of the week in the NFL. So we've decided to go a different route.
This Monday, we bring you the National Fail League, breaking down Week 4's biggest flops. The worst of the worst -- and trust us, there was plenty of material to choose from.
Check out this week's National Fail League as 2 Point Lead host Yannis Pappas breaks down the weakest of the week. In case you missed it, you can find last week's edition here.
Follow @AOLSports on Twitter.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!