We know you can find dozens of highlight reel lists on your television and Internet each Monday, breaking down the best of the week in the NFL. So we've decided to go a different route.
This Monday, we bring you the National Fail League, breaking down Week 4's biggest flops. The worst of the worst -- and trust us, there was plenty of material to choose from.
Check out this week's National Fail League as 2 Point Lead host Yannis Pappas breaks down the weakest of the week. In case you missed it, you can find last week's edition here.
Follow @AOLSports on Twitter.
The Latest from our Partners
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance