In honor of her birthday, 10 times Kelly Ripa was our style icon
Happy birthday Kelly Ripa!
Everyone's dream bae Kelly Ripa turns 45 today, October 2. To celebrate her birthday, we hard core stalked her and compiled a list of reasons why she's our style icon, accompanied by awe-inspiring pics.
SEE ALSO: 5 OMG moments from Kelly Ripa's career for her 45th birthday
In addition to being the only mom cool enough to pull off pink hair, she always seems to be ahead of the trends. Here are the 10 times Kelly Ripa was our biggest style inspiration.
1. When she proved that red, white and blue totally works:
2. When she pulled off opal hair:
A post shared by ⓇⓎⒶⓃ ⓉⓇⓎⒼⓢⓉⒶⒹ (@ryantrygstadhair) on Jul 15, 2015 at 5:11pm PDT
3. When she mixed gingham print flannel with sequins and somehow still looked fabulous:'
4. When she brought back the half-up hair look:
A post shared by Tyler Fox ✌ (@4everfox) on Nov 27, 2013 at 6:22am PST
5. When she rocked this trendy sheer jumpsuit (not to mention those hot pink heels!):
6. And this sexy sequined one:
7. When she redefined "pretty in pink":
A post shared by LIVE with Kelly and Ryan (@livekellyandryan) on Jun 10, 2015 at 12:40pm PDT
8. When she proved that mix and match prints are the way to go:
9. When she looked old Hollywood glam in a waved bob:
10. When she sported trendy girlfriend jeans before they were even a thing:
Take a look through the gallery bellow to see more of her best looks, and be sure to wish her a happy birthday!
More on AOL.com:
Bill Clinton to appear on Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show'
Justin Theroux says Jimmy Kimmel 'cried a little bit' while officiating his wedding
Watch this man 'Judge Judy' case in just 26 seconds