How to be a paragon of perfection like Charlize Theron
Is there anything, and we do mean anything, that Charlize Theron can't master?
The Oscar winner co-hosted Tuesday's Let Girls Learn panel, along with First Lady Michelle Obama and Glamour magazine editor in chief Cindi Leive. She did her own makeup for the event, held at the Apollo theater and live-streamed here on AOL.com.
She also looked gorgeous, in Erdem. But of course. We'd expect nothing less.
Pardon us for being shallow, or superficial, or what have you. But we had to figure out how she nailed it. Here's how you too can get a bit of that Theron magic.
And hey, watch the whole webcast while you're at it. It's worth it.
Key products for getting Theron's look, from the beauty honchos at Dior:
- Start with Dior Capture Totale Le Serum
- Follow that up with Dior Prestige La Creme
- On face: Dior Capture Totale Triple Correcting Serum Foundation SPF 25
- On eyes: Diorshow Mascara in Pro Black
- On eyes: Diorshow Browstyler Gel in Blonde
- On lips: Dior Addict Lipstick in Smile
Sophia Bush was part of the event. It was a game-changer for her, too.