Flawless skin is just around the corner with these easy hacks for people who've tried it all
So, you moisturize, cleanse and get a good night's rest daily but your skin STILL isn't cooperating. If this sounds something like you, don't fret because the truth is, you're not alone. So many people around the world suffer from skin problems that for some reason seem impossible to fix. No matter how many products they try or how hard they work not to stress or get anxious, it just seems like nothing's working and nothing will ever work.
If you're at this breaking point, we're here to tell you that while we don't have the exact fix for all your skincare woes, we have a few options that just may help. So, ladies, if you feel like you've tried just about everything, it's time to try just a few more! Here are some unusual skincare hacks you probably haven't thought of that quite possibly may be the answer you've been searching for.
1) Aspirin and honey
Together, they can reduce the effects of acne and help remove the redness that comes from skin irritation.
- Clean your skin with toner to open your pores.
- In a separate bowl, crush a single aspirin and then add a small amount of toner
- Apply the paste directly to the acne and let it sit for five minutes.
- Wash off then apply a small dab of honey to the blemishes.
- Wash off after 10 minutes
White toothpaste can reduce acne, remove bug bites, and eliminate the effects of rashes.
- Apply white toothpaste to bug bites or acne
- Allow it to dry and then go to sleep
- In the morning, wash off
Lemons are excellent for removing dirt and bacteria while sugar acts as an exfoliant and opens up pores.
- Cut a lemon in half, sprinkle sugar on one of the exposed halves
- Apply to your face each night to remove dead skin
Sea salt is a natural antiseptic!
- Add one tablespoon of sea salt to a 16-ounce spray bottle of warm water
- Spray onto a small applicator like a washcloth
More on AOL.com:
10 great yoga workouts that are perfect for beginners
Twerkouts are so the new workouts
Your 7-minute total-body workout