These ramen hacks are exactly what you need to stay satisfied and save money
Despite the plethora of majors and subjects available to college students these days, there's one piece of text that every college student has undoubtedly memorized by the middle of freshman year:
"Peel off the lid.
Pour boiling water into the cup.
Let sit for three minutes.
Stir well and serve."
To a college student, the most dire set of instructions is that for making Cup Noodles. Cup Noodles merit their own basic food group in college alongside Easy Mac, Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets and Nutella. Thus, the nightly contemplation of what to whip up for dinner can become a bit of a drab. Have no fear, we're bringing you a brilliant list of the most exquisite, easy ramen hacks to spruce up any nightly fix.
1. Egg, bacon and ramen scramble: This definitely beats the last minute running-late-to-class Pop-tart!
2. Grilled cheese (see video above): Because every collegiate needs to know how to make a ramen sandwich.
3. Cheddar broccoli ramen: This hearty bad boy is sure to fill you up and give you more for your buck.
4. Pizza (see video above): This is necessary because Dominos is way too expensive these days, amiright?
5. Egg and spinach ramen: It only takes 10 minutes to make and the yolk porn potential here is definitely Insta-worthy.
6. Gnocchi (see video above): Just in case you're feeling extra fancy while chilling in your dorm room.
7. Dessert ramen: This dish is perfect for any collegiate with a sweet tooth or for a fun midnight snack!
See more ramen recipes below:
More from AOL.com:
How to make your beloved pumpkin spice latte from home
This self-freezing soda trick is exactly what you need to impress at any party
Man saves his kids, his meal, and gives the most epic interview of all time