A brilliant food hack for scrambling eggs that you have to see to believe
If we were to ask you what your absolute favorite breakfast food to date is, what would it be? Some of you may say pancakes, while others may bacon or even oatmeal. But one thing's for sure -- there's nothing quite like a delicious plate of scrambled eggs for breakfast to start your day off right! Yes, there are other ways to prepare eggs that are perfectly tasty -- over-easy, sunny-side up, poached, etc. -- but there's no denying that scrambled eggs complete a meal in ways others can't.
So, if you like scrambled eggs as much as we do, you're going to absolutely LOVE what we're about to say next. We have the Holy Grail of all egg hacks in our grasp, and we're dying to share it with you! Recently, we learned how to scramble eggs right in their very shell and our jaws are literally still on the floor over it.
SEE ALSO: 10 awesome fast food hacks to easily upgrade your order
Wondering if this is actually possible? Trust us when we say it is, and once you find out how, you'll have all your family and friends utterly stunned at the breakfast table. So, without further or due, let's get started! Take a look at how to make scrambled eggs without actually cracking the shells.
Here's how it works:
- Grab eggs and a long sleeve t-shirt
- Insert an egg into the sleeves and push towards the center
- Place tight rubber bands on each side of the egg to hold it in place
- Take the sleeve in both hands then wind it around about one dozen times
- Cont. from previous step: Spin the egg rapidly, pulling the arms tightly each time it winds around
- Boil eggs as normal
- Once boiled, peel eggs to reveal a delicious, scrambled center.
Click through below for more tasty ways to eat eggs:
More on AOL.com:
10 great yoga workouts that are perfect for beginners
Twerkouts are so the new workouts
Your 7-minute total-body workout