Fashion Week street style boils down to one golden rule: keep everything exciting. And the biggest styling mavens know that no style is worth sporting unless it can work for everyday wear.
The latter is what makes London Fashion Week so exciting. The coolest looks snapped en route to Soho may look very high-fashion, but in reality, they are stylish (and not too avant-garde) options for cocktail hours, business meetings, and even off-duty ensembles.
If you're trying to channel your inner "It" Brit -- Alexa Chung and Victoria Beckham are no exception -- then check out these sleek looks and shop the pieces to recreate the outfits for yourself.
More from AOL.com:
5.6 million fingerprints stolen in U.S. personnel data hack: government
A warning for parents — a kiss nearly killed this baby
11 things you should never put in your freezer
- Server says she was accused of ruining a woman’s pregnancy announce…
- 9 fun gifts for your boyfriend under $100 that are not just leather wa…
- Mom-to-be is ‘horrified’ when mother-in-law gets her own private baby …
- Borrow From Your Home, Not The Bank ($25k for $168/month)
- Need Cash For The Holidays? How To Unlock Your Home's Equity
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious