10 mind-blowing egg hacks for a breakfast like never before
When it comes to breakfast, nothing quite screams the perfect morning meal like pancakes with syrup, a couple pieces of toast and the best part (of course) -- eggs! Something about a delicious plate of perfectly cooked eggs gets us eggceptionally excited for the rest of our day. If you agree, then you know that there are virtually so many ways to cook these breakfast favorites.
But whether you like your eggs poached or scrambled, there's nothing like a good food hack to take your eggs to a whole other level. So, if you're used to conventional methods of cooking, listen closely -- because these mind-blowing egg hacks are seriously going to change your life.
1) Fry eggs in onion rings.
They turn into perfectly circular fried eggs for a yummy sandwich.
2) Instead of peeling hard-boiled eggs, slice them!
3) Make hard-boiled eggs in the oven.
4) Make hard-boiled scrambled eggs
All you need is a t-shirt, a few rubber bands and eggs (of course).
5) Make omelets in the waffle iron (Try this one. It's the best-selling waffle iron on Amazon.)
6) Separate yolks with a water bottle for egg whites.
7) Bake eggs in muffin tins for the whole crew
8) Make multiple omelets at once in plastic bags.
9) Use a poaching bag.
They're cheap and disposable. Simmer your egg in a bag for a yummy poach.
10) Microwave an egg in a ramekin.
Say hello to a super easy breakfast!
Click through below for 10 nifty kitchen gadgets that make healthy eating easier:
More on AOL.com:
10 great yoga workouts that are perfect for beginners
Twerkouts are so the new workouts
Your 7-minute total-body workout