A peek at the secret menus for your 5 favorite fast food chains
While some of us may take pride in being seasoned fast food regulars, it turns out even we don't know everything about our favorite chains. While we thought we were basically the coolest people ever for knowing that a Chipotle burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side gives you more for your buck than a simple burrito, we had no idea that we could combine burritos and quesadillas for a mouth watering burritodilla!
Have no fear, though. We've taken it upon ourselves to provide you with the must-know items on the secret menus of five major fast food chains. Check out these crazy items, provided by #HackTheMenu, and you'll be back on top of your expert game in no time.
A post shared by Matthew I Artist I Designer (@wowmatthew) on Sep 22, 2015 at 7:34am PDT
- Grilled Cheese: How did we not know about this? They're probably amazing!
- Cheese Fries: Why get regular fries when you can get cheese fries?
- 4 x 4 Burger: You better be hungry for this quadruple decker!
- Monster Mac: This monstrous concoction comes with 8 patties!
- McCrepe: Oui oui!
- McGangbang: We're not crazy about the title, but it's a great option if you can't choose between a chicken patty and a burger!
- Burritodilla: Mr. burrito, meet Ms. quesadilla
- Quesarito: If a quesadilla ate a burritodilla, you'd get a quesarito!
- Nachos: How did we not know this was an option?
- S'mores Frappuccino: The crushed graham cracker on top is amazing!
- Twix Frappuccino: It's candy and coffee combined!
- Thin Mint Frappuccino: Because girl scout season is taking way too long to get here
5. Taco Bell
A post shared by Infused Review Official (@infusedreviewofficial) on Jun 4, 2015 at 9:02am PDT
- The Hulk: A bean and cheese burrito filled with a heap of guacamole
- Waffle Taco: The best breakfast taco you'll ever lay your hands on
- The Superman: Cheese double beef burrito filled with potatoes, sour cream, guacamole and tortilla strips Bon appetite!
More from AOL.com:
How to make your beloved pumpkin spice latte from home
This self-freezing soda trick is exactly what you need to impress at any party
Man saves his kids, his meal, and gives the most epic interview of all time