6 laundry hacks for drying your clothes
There are so many other things you would rather do than wait for your clothes to dry. Luckily, there are some ways to hack that part of laundry day.
1. Want your clothes to dry faster? Place a dry fluffy towel into the dryer with your wet clothes for the first 15 minutes of the dry cycle and then take it out. Some of the moisture will come out with it.
SEE ALSO: How to keep your white clothes looking fresh
2. Don't spend money on dryer sheets. Instead use a ball of aluminum foil. You can use the same one for up to 6 months to prevent static.
3. But if you want that 'dryer sheet' smell, soak a small towel in fabric softener and let it dry, then toss that in with your load.
4. To keep blankets and comforters fluffy throw some clean tennis balls into the dryer with them.
5. Some things just shouldn't go in the dryer like underwear -- dry those things off in a salad spinner.
6. To cut down on wrinkles, set your dryer to the highest heat and add some ice cubes in with your clothes. This will create steam so you don't have to iron later. (Of course that won't work if you leave the clothes in there for too long after they're finished drying. There are some parts of laundry you just can't get out of.)
More from AOL.com:
5 creative ways to eat healthy on a budget
These are the 10 healthiest beers you can ever drink
12 surprising foods with more sugar than a Krispy Kreme doughnut