By: The Style Editrix
For me, the name Tory Burch alone conjures up images of the Hamptons, St. Barths or some glamorous beautiful beachside getaway. While her collection is always wearable on the streets of New York, LA and anywhere else for that matter, she designs clothing that makes you feel elegant enough for the city, but yet pieces embody that relaxed and care-free vacation vibe.
Tory showed her Spring 2016 collection Tuesday morning and really took me away to a bright, vibrant spring season ahead with the beautiful oranges, periwinkles and floral prints that bounced down the runway. In addition to the her staple tunic and shift-shape numbers, Burch showed some sophisticated tweed pieces that included youthful fringe detailing. The sheer metallic and pastel lamé dresses and gowns were unexpected, but a beautiful addition to the collection.
The real statement-makers of the show were the gold futuristic wedges on the models' feet – they almost looked like 50's-inspired stilettos from the front, but upon seeing them from the back or side, you saw a totally different style of shoes!
Want to get the look now? Shop the pieces below!
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious