If there is one thing all Apple customers know, it's that you could never be ahead of the curve. Everyone knows as soon as you purchase your new iPhone, another brand new one will be released 7 weeks later. That's just how this world works.
Wednesday, Apple held their famous Keynote event where they unveiled the new products from the company such as a $99 pen, a bigger iPad, and of course, a new iPhone. The iPhone 6s won't be released until later this month, but Jimmy Kimmel wanted to give people a first look at the new product.
SEE ALSO: There is a 'Harry Potter' themed bar in Toronto that Potterheads will love
He set a crew out to Hollywood Boulevard to see how people would react to the new iPhone. The catch? He gave them the first generation iPhone instead and of course, everyone fell for it. With comments like "It's much lighter," and "The camera is much better," the video is well worth the watch.
Check out more for Jimmy Kimmel in the gallery below!
- Borrow From Your Home, Not The Bank ($25k for $168/month)
- Need Cash For The Holidays? How To Unlock Your Home's Equity
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Server says she was accused of ruining a woman’s pregnancy announce…
- 9 fun gifts for your boyfriend under $100 that are not just leather wa…
- Mom-to-be is ‘horrified’ when mother-in-law gets her own private baby …
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Harry And Meghan May Return To The Crown Under One Condition
- Amazon Employees Revealed The Truth About Working In The Warehouse
- What The Cast Of A Christmas Story Looks Like Now