25 years after Julia Roberts's iconic "Pretty Woman" role, this fresh faced beauty still turns heads.
SEE MORE: Internet goes crazy over Angelina Jolie look-alike
In a recent captivating Instagram post, Roberts goes all-natural sans makeup, quoting Beyonce's song "Pretty Hurts" along with a powerful caption to tie the message together.
The photo incorporates the "Pretty Hurts" lyrics, "Perfection is a disease of a nation. We overlay our faces with tons of make-up. We get botox and even starve ourselves to become that perfect size. We try to fix something but you can't fix what you can't see. It's the soul that needs the surgery."
%shareLinks-quote="Today, I want to put up a makeup-free photo. I know I have wrinkles on my skin but today I want you to see beyond that. I want to embrace the real me and I want you to embrace who you are, the way you are, and love yourself just the way you are." type="quote" author="Julia Roberts Instagram Account" authordesc="via Instagram" isquoteoftheday="false"%
Bravo Julia! See more celebrities who are baring it all and posing without makeup:
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Dad greets son at airport with traditional Māori Haka: ‘Not a dry e…
- Mom parodies different phases of being a parent in hilariously relatab…
- Photographer’s ‘faceless’ Christmas photos can help protect little one…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Harry And Meghan May Return To The Crown Under One Condition
- Amazon Employees Revealed The Truth About Working In The Warehouse
- What The Cast Of A Christmas Story Looks Like Now