The 4 hottest handbag styles for fall
Accessorizing isn't complete without a bag you love -- and there are a few styles you'll want at your side this fall.
These four shapes will put the finishing touches on a great fall wardrobe, but best of all, you don't have to break the bank to get a style you love.
SEE ALSO: Lauren Conrad reveals her best fashion tricks for fall
Check out the must-have fall styles and shop our favorite handbags below!
1. A bucket bag. This is trendy but spacious for all your essentials on the go. We love:
- Topshop Premium Leather Bucket Bag ($105)
- Rebecca Minkoff Unlined Bucket ($325)
- Sole Society 'Nevin' Faux Leather Drawstring Bucket Bag ($60)
- Rebecca Minkoff Large Finn Clutch (on sale for $115)
- Express Fringed Hobo Bag ($49)
- Patricia Nash 'Bronte' Fringe Bucket Bag ($199)
- Forever 21 Zip-Front Faux Leather Backpack ($30)
- Grafea Leather Mini Backpack in Tan ($260)
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Julian Backpack ($195)
- Alyssa Backpack with stud detail ($24)
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Crosby Crossbody (on sale for $115)
- Steve Madden Bhonest Chain Crossbody (on sale for $43)
- Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Deni ($198)
- Issac Mizrahi Leather Emma Crossbody ($80)
So gear up, accessorize and keep in mind, when it comes to expressing your love of accessorizing, it's all in the bag!
More from AOL.com:
10 clever statement tees we can't get enough of
Fall's hottest workout gear
5 best celebrity airport styles for transitioning to fall
RELATED: The prettiest dresses for fall